Most Recent 'Student Loans' Posts

Student Loan Debt in BC Student debt is a massive problem in many parts of the world, and Canada is no exception, unfortunately. Here at BankruptcyCanada, we speak to thousands of people burdened by the cost of their past studies. Further education is no guarantee of high-paid employment, and like with any other debt, student […]

How Can I Get National Student Loan Debt Repayment Assistance? In order to help debtors, pay off their student loans, the government has crafted multiple arrangements to assist in repayment. The two key programs include:   Revising the Terms Basically, this is when you lengthen the amortization period for the student loan itself. Ideal for […]

Get Answers to Common Student Debt Questions Here If you’ve been lucky enough to pursue post-secondary education in Canada, the chances are you’ll be unlucky enough to have acquired significant personal debt in the process. Unfortunately, it’s an inescapable fact for most of us – further education does not come cheap. That investment in your […]

Is Bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal Best For Student Debt Relief And Repayment? Did you know that only 34% of Canadian students pay off their student loans within three years of graduation? For the remaining 66%, it will likely take you upwards of six years to be completely debt-free. This is a significant problem that […]

Consultation iconGet a FREE Consultation
Navigation