Bankruptcy Carbonear – Licensed Insolvency Trustees
The Bankruptcy Carbonear licensed insolvency trustees listed here are members of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals and are subject to the highest ethical standards. Call us in confidence at 1-877-336-0293.
Bankruptcy Carbonear – How you are protected when dealing with our Trustees:
You are protected when dealing with trustees because trustees are the most highly trained and educated Debt Consultants in Canada.
Almost all trustees have both an accounting designation and a university degree.
In addition, all must complete and pass a rigorous three-year bankruptcy and law course and be investigated by the RCMP before being granted a trustee licence. Ongoing professional development is mandatory. Trustees and their fees are regulated by the government.
- The FAQs page;
- The cost of a bankruptcy and how long you will be in bankruptcy;
- A comparison of bankruptcy with consumer proposals;
- Carbonear Bankruptcy Exemptions on what you can keep in a bankruptcy;
- Debts that are erased in a bankruptcy;
- If you still have questions you can use our confidential Ask a Trustee feature.
When you are ready call our office to set up a free, no obligation initial consultation with a trustee.
You will find our trustees knowledgeable, friendly and non-judgemental.
Payment plans are available.