Bankruptcy Halifax – Filing Bankruptcy in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy Help in Halifax – Bankruptcy Professional in Halifax
Please Call one of our 2 conveniently located Halifax bankruptcy offices to schedule a confidential evaluation.
They are friendly, caring and Licensed by the Government
Bankruptcy Halifax: This website page was written by a Halifax Licensed Insolvency Trustee to provide individuals in Halifax, who are thinking about going insolvent through a consumer proposal or declaring bankruptcy, the information they need to make an informed decision. They can then confidentially contact a Halifax bankruptcy trustee for a free consultation to discuss their assets,
They can then confidentially contact a Halifax bankruptcy trustee for a free consultation to discuss their assets, income and debts.
We believe that everyone deserves a fresh financial start. There is a solution for everyone. Don’t be discouraged! You are not alone. In 2015 more than 122,000 people in Canada filed a bankruptcy or a consumer proposal.
Bankruptcy Halifax Trustees: You can rest assured when dealing with a Halifax bankruptcy trustee that you are getting the best advice at the best cost for the following reasons:
- Trustees are the best trained and most highly educated debt consultants in Canada. Most trustees have both an accounting designation and a university degree;
- Trustees are required to take a rigorous 3 year insolvency and law course and are investigated by the RCMP before being granted a trustee license;
- Ongoing education and training are mandatory;
- Trustees are the only debt consultants in Canada who can stop all collection action against you including CRA actions;
- Trustees are regulated by the Federal Government and their fees set for bankruptcies and consumer proposals, so it will cost you the same no matter which trustee in Canada you use:
- If there is a dispute between you and the trustee, the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada can intervene or mediation is available.
One of the main purposes of Insolvency Law is to give a person hopelessly overwhelmed with debt a fresh start by wiping out his or her debts and allowing them to begin a fresh financial life.
Bankruptcy Halifax Trustees – What We Do
We have a team of professional bankruptcy Halifax experts who will help you analyze your financial situation and recommend a unique debt relief solution for you.
We are a team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees that are dedicated to providing all kinds of debt relief solutions.
In addition to bankruptcy, our Halifax insolvency trustees provide alternatives to bankruptcy such as making a consumer proposal or providing financial counselling.
Our team of licensed insolvency trustees (Halifax bankruptcy trustees) and consumer proposal administrators are available in Halifax and the surrounding areas.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties in Halifax please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.
There is no obligation or risk.
You won’t lose anything but your debt, stress and worries.
Contact us today for a Free & no obligation consultation meeting. We will help you find the right way to get your finances back on track.