CRA wants $451,000 and have Prov court fine $ 385,000

465 viewsBankruptcy

CRA wants $451,000 and have Prov court fine $ 385,000CRA wants $451,000 and have Prov court fine $ 385,000

I have a CRA re-assessment for $450,000 and Provincial court fine $385,000. I have a joint property with my wife with a clear title that is valued at $600,000. I would like to know if my equity of $300k (my spouse pays my portion) will be removed from the property and placed in trust with a lawyer to be directed to fine?  Would this avenue stop a lien being placed since equity was removed? I have a pension of $6,000 clear per month in Alberta. My house and pension are the only assets I have.

Facebook Comments
Changed status to publish

There is a deal there. If you want to use a lawyer I suggest you use an insolvency lawyer.

There is also the opportunity of using a trustee in bankruptcy to file a proposal.

Please refer to the following:

– Trustee

Facebook Comments
Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
Facebook Comments