Debt Help in Kamloops, BC
Kamloops, BC Debt Relief Services
Curious what debt help is available in Kamloops?
Bankruptcy Canada provides options: debt management plans, budgets, consumer proposals & bankruptcies.
If you have found yourself deep in debt, it can feel like you don’t have a lot of options.
From the countless sleepless nights, to constant harassing calls from creditors, to feeling like there’s just no point to even trying to stick to a budget, severe debt can make you feel like you’re in over your head, and there’s just no way out.
There is a way out.
Need Help Reviewing Your Financial Situation?
Contact a Licensed Trustee for a Free Debt Relief Evaluation
At Bankruptcy Canada, we do a lot more than just help you with bankruptcies.
We’re able to offer multiple services to help you get back on your feet, stop the creditor’s harassing calls, and get your budget back on track.
Services to help you get out of debt
While you have likely researched bankruptcy if you’re struggling with debt, you may not have realized that there are many other debt solutions available.
Bankruptcy is a last resort, and some debts may not even be resolved with filing a bankruptcy, so it’s important to understand the options you have.
Budgeting: debt management plan
If you’re new to your credit card debt, you may simply need some financial guidance, or financial counseling.
Our licensed insolvency trustees in Kamloops may be able to point you in the right direction by setting a strict and comprehensive budget for you, but one that you can actually stick to.
A budget is only as good as the ability to adhere to it, so we’ll make sure that you can integrate the budget easily into your life.
Debt settlement plan
If you are unable to pay back your debt, a licensed insolvency trustee can help explain the options you have, which likely include a type of debt settlement plan.
This option allows you to repay a portion of what you owe, or pay back the full sum over a longer period of time.
While your credit will be affected, it likely already has if you are delinquent in payments.
Insolvency options: consumer proposals or bankruptcies
The last debt option you would want to consider is that of a consumer proposal or bankruptcy.
If this is your ultimate choice in moving forward to resolve your debt, we can help outline what is required, and guide you through the process.
What to expect when meeting with a LIT
If you’re nervous about making an appointment with one of our licensed insolvency trustees, you should know that there is no judgment when we’re trying to help our clients find debt relief in Kamloops or any part of Canada.
Trying to find the right debt relief option is almost as overwhelming as finding yourself in debt, but with our financial debt experts, we can get you on the right path.
When you meet with our debt experts, you can expect a free consultation to go over your finances, with no obligation to move forward.
The initial meeting will look similar to this:
- We’ll go over briefly what you expect to gain by meeting with one of our Kamloops debt professionals, and discuss briefly what type of debt you have.
- Then, we’ll dive in to learn more about your unique debt situation and the challenges you’re facing. The questions we’ll want to cover include the following:
- Who your creditors are, and how much you owe each one.
- What significant physical assets you have, including a home, vehicles, etc.
- What investment assets you may have.
- Your current income, as well as the income in your entire household.
- After our first discussion, our experts will set up a second consultation to discuss the options you have in settling and dealing with your current debt. Once we discuss the options, you’ll have the opportunity to sign a contract to move forward or seek out a second opinion elsewhere. Our goal is to reduce the stress of your debt and we will work hard to make sure that you are satisfied with the debt relief options we provide.
- From there, we’ll move forward on our debt-relief options, whether it be us putting together a debt settlement option with your creditors, create a budget for you to use moving forward, or begin the consumer proposal or bankruptcy process. Every step of the way, we’ll communicate with you so you can know what is expected of you.
- After we’ve moved through the debt relief steps, Bankruptcy Canada will make sure you can readily begin rebuilding your credit.
If you are stressed with your financial situation, you don’t have to go it alone.
It’s time to seek help. Contact Bankruptcy Canada today, and see what options you have, and begin your debt relief journey today.
Information on Consumer Proposals
Consumer Proposals in Canada – An Alternative to Bankruptcy
What is a Consumer Proposal?
How to Amend a Consumer Proposal
What are the Benefits of a Consumer Proposal?
What are the Steps in a Proposal?
Consumer Proposal Eligibility
What Debts Are Erased in a Consumer Proposal?
Is There Life After a Proposal?
How to File for Bankruptcy
What is Bankruptcy?
How Does Bankruptcy Work?
What is the Cost of Bankruptcy in Canada?
How to Rebuild Credit Following Bankruptcy
Personal Bankruptcy in Canada
What Debts are Erased in Bankruptcy?