Which of these sound like your life right now?
- You struggle to pay your bills on time
- You hardly have any money left after repaying your debt and must resort to using your credit card for daily expenses
- Your mental and physical health have taken a toll because of your financial stress
- Your credit card may soon be revoked because of your spending
- There’s no end to the phone calls/collection letters you’re receiving from your creditors
- You fear legal action being taken against you by your creditors
If you identified with the above, you may be better off financially by filing for bankruptcy just as so many other Canadians do.
To be eligible to file for bankruptcy in Marystown, Newfoundland, you must owe at least $1000 in debt and be a Canadian resident.
BDO Financial Restructuring Services Marystown, NL Licensed Insolvency Trustee
BDO Marystown Bankruptcy services can provide you with debt assistance through Licensed Insolvency Trustees from the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, Canada.
We’ve been providing Canadians with debt solutions since 1958 as per the federal legislation: Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act of Canada.
Our experts will first review your financial situation so that they can provide you with a personalised debt solution.
If they determine that your current financial situation doesn’t require filing for bankruptcy, they’ll inform you of other debt solutions such as budgeting and credit counselling, and consumer proposals.
If they deem bankruptcy necessary, they’ll inform you of the process to be followed, file the necessary documents with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy on your behalf, inform you of your duties during the bankruptcy, tell you about the debts you’ll be free from following the bankruptcy, and even deal with your creditors directly on your behalf to put an end to the phone calls/collection letters you receive from them.
All you need to do is take the first step by arranging for a consultation with our experts.
Marystown NL A0E 2M0