Have you been lost in worries over your financial future?
Are you unsure about how you and your family will get out of debt?
Are you looking for options to help you with your debt troubles in North Sydney, Nova Scotia?
If you are, you should make use of MNP North Sydney Bankruptcy services.
We’re a Licensed Insolvency Trustee with more than 50 years of experience in providing our clients with personalised debt solutions after a thorough assessment of their current financial situation.
MNP Limited North Sydney, NS Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Different situations call for different solutions and with us, you can be sure to get the debt solution most suited to your needs.
We offer several debt assistance solutions, including assistance with consumer proposals, debt consolidation, informal debt settlement, personal bankruptcy, and credit counselling.
- Are you eligible to file for bankruptcy?
- You’ll be eligible to file for bankruptcy in North Sydney, Nova Scotia if:
- You reside in Canada
- You’re unable to pay your bills and owe at least $1000
When should you file for bankruptcy in North Sydney?
Not all circumstances require you to file for bankruptcy however, if you identify with any of these signs, then filing for bankruptcy makes sense for you:
- You earn lesser than you owe in debt each month
- You’re forced to buy essentials using your credit card
- You’ve reached your bank’s borrowing limit and won’t be given any more financial assistance
- Your creditors have been threatening you with legal action and sending you collection letters/making phone calls
Our experts are at your service.
They’ll guide you through the entire process of bankruptcy and let you know about your duties.
You’ll be able to enjoy peace of mind knowing that they’re dealing with your creditors directly on your behalf so that you’re not harassed by collection letters/phone calls.
Book yourself a free consultation to get started today.
North Sydney NS B2A 3B1