MNP Spruce Grove Bankruptcy
If you’re struggling under the weight of an overbearing debt, these may be some questions you’re asking:
- What can you do to get out of debt?
- What options are available to you?
- Can you eliminate your debts entirely?
- Does it make sense for you to file for bankruptcy?
- How long will it take for you to rebuild your financial security?
MNP Limited Spruce Grove, AB Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Don’t keep yourself guessing at the answers to these questions.
We have all the answers for you.
If you’re looking for assistance with your debt in Spruce Grove, Alberta, there are a range of debt solutions that you can benefit from including consumer proposals, informal debt settlement, debt consolidation, credit counselling, and bankruptcy.
If you’re considering filing for bankruptcy, you should know that as per Canadian law, you will be eligible to file for bankruptcy only if you’re a resident of Canada who is unable to make bill payments and owes $1000 or more in debt.
The legal process of bankruptcy, governed by regulations of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act of Canada can help you out if you identify with any of these signs:
- You live on borrowed money and use your credit card for survival needs
- You don’t make enough money to pay the minimum debt amount required per month
- Your credit card is likely to be revoked if you continue at your current pace
- The calls/collection letters from your creditors just won’t stop and you fear that they’re ready to take legal action against you
With our team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees, you’ll know you’re in good hands.
We’ve acquired the skills and knowledge to tailor solutions to client needs thanks to more than 50 years of experience in providing clients with personalised debt solutions.
Give your financial life a new start – call us today or fill up our online form to set up a free consultation with our experts.
Spruce Grove AB T7X 2H8