Smythe Insolvency Nanaimo Bankruptcy
Debts can be really stressful and may even end up taking over a huge part of your life, threatening your financial future.
A legal means of dealing with debt problems is by declaring bankruptcy, if you’re eligible to do so.
Smythe Insolvency Nanaimo, BC Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Eligibility criteria to declare bankruptcy in Nanaimo, British Columbia includes:
- Being a resident of Canada
- Owing a minimum of $1,000
- Being incapable of repaying debt amount as it becomes due
In addition to meeting the eligibility, these are some signs that declaring bankruptcy is a good idea for you:
- Your wages have been garnished
- You don’t have enough money for your daily expenses and must use your credit card for essentials
- You don’t earn enough to pay the minimum debt owed per month
- Your creditors have been sending you collection letters and making phone calls
- You fear that your creditors will take legal action against you
Debt Help in Nanaimo, British Columbia
Smythe Insolvency Nanaimo Bankruptcy services can provide you with debt assistance in the Nanaimo, British Columbia area.
With more than 35 years of experience in helping Canadians get out of debt trouble, our team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees will carefully analyse your present situation and let you know if bankruptcy if the right option for you.
We can help you with personalised debt solutions, including small business solutions, consumer proposals, and financial counselling.
Our Licensed Insolvency Trustees will help you with filing for bankruptcy with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, Canada; put an end to your wage garnishments and deal with your creditors directly to stop the creditor calls as well as collection letters.
You’ll gain more clarity on the process from start to finish and receive guidance along the way so that you have the opportunity to experience a fresh start to your financial life and work towards rebuilding it.
Book your free consultation and get started today.
Nanaimo BC V9S 1H1