St Paul Bankruptcy Trustees – Licensed Insolvency Trustees:
If you are struggling with managing your debts and need a way to get your finances under control our St Paul Bankruptcy trustees can help.
Your protection when dealing with a St Paul Licensed Insolvency Trustee:
- In most cases, It will cost you less to use a trustee than other Debt Consultants since trustees have their fees regulated by the government;
- The cost for a bankruptcy or a consumer proposal will be the same, regardless of which trustee you use;
- Trustees are the most highly trained and educated Debt Consultants in Canada. Almost all trustees have both an accounting designation and a university degree;
- In addition, all must complete and pass a rigorous three-year bankruptcy and law course and be investigated by the RCMP before being granted a trustee licence;
- Ongoing professional development is mandatory;
- They are subject to a stringent code of ethics and are overseen by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposals:
Our St Paul Bankruptcy Trustees’ commitment:
- No charge unless you decide to take action;
- Creative financial strategies;
- Flexible fee payments.
We will explain how bankruptcy works, which in most cases lasts only nine months. The vast majority of people, who file bankruptcy, keep all their assets and pay the minimum costs of $1,800 at the rate of $200 a month for 9 months.
We will also show you how a consumer proposal will allow a person to avoid bankruptcy and pay only a portion of what is owed and retain all assets, even ones that might be lost in a bankruptcy. You can end up paying 50% or even 30% of your debts.
Call us to book your FREE consultation.