A. Farber & Partners Inc., 1-844-294-7980
16775 Yonge Street, Suite #216, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8J4
A. Farber & Partners Newmarket, ON Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Our licensed insolvency trustee in Newmarket works with people stuck in different kinds of the financial crisis, to provide them with maximum relief from debt.
At our end, we carefully analyze the operational standards and qualification of the licensed trustees, so that the debtors can get precise advice about debt repayment.
Our trustees uphold the established code of ethics and follow the directives issued by the court for dealing with bankruptcies and consumer proposals in Canada under the BIA in Newmarket, Ontario.
Here are some of the main functions performed by our licensed trustees in Newmarket, Ontario in order to comply with the Canadian Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act:
- Our trustees create effective debt solutions and also help to prepare a hassle-free consumer proposal for debt settlement.
- Administration of insolvency cases as per the directive of the court and suggest efficient options to deal with debt repayment.
- As experts, our trustees work with creditors on the debt settlement amount and propose the same on behalf of the debtor.
- As per the code of ethics established by the legislature in Canada, trustees at our end meet the highest required standards in character, solvency status, and qualifications before they are assigned with the license.
- Equipped with sound knowledge of financial matters, our trustee can restructure the debts in ways, which coincide with both the creditors and debt-owners’ interest.
So, if you are looking to get credible debt repayment options in Newmarket, Ontario refer to our Insolvency Trustees.
We dedicatedly work 24/7 to assure our clients with best finance management advice and our counseling sessions help enhance the basic knowledge about managing all types of finances and assets, from both short and long term perspectives.
Trustees at the Insolvency Trustees in Newmarket, Ontario are representatives of the client’s best interest. Our sessions for financial counseling and knowledge provide the know-how of how bankruptcies and consumer proposal proceeds are carried out, without any hassles.
Additionally, based on the client’s financial status, we conduct a study to evaluate the asset worth, ambiguities pertaining to the debt and analyze the best practices that would apply to the debt repayment amount.
Our trustees then formulate plans to align the financial assets according to the directives of the legislature.
And, come up with a structure that corresponds well with creditor’s interest and helps in settlement of the debt, as soon as possible.