A. Farber & Partners Inc., 1-844-294-7980
#3 – 239 Broadway Avenue, Orangeville, ON L9W 1K4
Debt can appear in your life at any time, but that does not mean that you should lose everything you own.
Filing for bankruptcy in Canada initiates a legal stay of proceeding that projects you from wage garnishment, losing all your assets, creditor calls and legal action within Orangeville, Ontario, while also ensuring that debt is permanently removed from your life.
The Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act governs all bankruptcy laws in Canada and has been written while upholding the rights of both the debtor and the creditor.
A. Farber & Partners Orangeville, ON Licensed Insolvency Trustee
In Canada, only a Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) has been given the authority to formally file for bankruptcy, as well as to manage assets held in trust in order to ensure that the debtor is free from debt, and that the creditor is returned the amount they are due in loans.
Who is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and how can they absolve your debt in Orangeville, Ontario?
A Licensed Insolvency Trustee is a professionally trained and federally licensed financial expert who has undergone rigorous training in Canadian bankruptcy laws and who has been granted sole authority by the Canadian government in handling and managing bankruptcy and debt within the country.
Every Licensed Insolvency Trustee must pass through various examinations, which include a compulsory course in bankruptcy law, an examination in front of the Oral Board of Examiners, as well as undergoing investigation by the RCMP before they are given a federal license that allows them to administer bankruptcy cased and consumer proposals within Canada.
If you live in Orangeville, Ontario, then a local Licensed Insolvency Trustee will be able to not only provide you with accurate information regarding how to eliminate debt from your life, but will also act as an intermediary between you and your creditor through the whole process.
When you approach a Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Orangeville, Ontario, they will:
- Assess your financial situation and provide you with information on the right action you should take when it comes to removing your debt;
- You may not even have to file for bankruptcy, as your LIT expert will also consider various alternate debt solutions that can free you from debt for good;
- If a LIT professional finds that an alternative solution, such as a consumer proposal will work better when it comes to absolving debt from your life over bankruptcy, you will both be informed about the details of the process, and then be guided through the whole procedure from start to finish;
- The fees of a Licensed Insolvency Trustee are federally regulated, and is usually much less when compared to a debt consultancy service that is not regulated by the Canadian government;
- All Licensed Insolvency Trustees in Orangeville, Ontario, are authorized and recognized by the Superintendent of Bankruptcy in Canada, and are given the sole authority to administer bankruptcy and consumer proposals within Orangeville’s boundaries.
If you are facing debt and are considering filing for bankruptcy, or if you want to know more about your options when it comes to dealing with debt, then contact a local Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Orangeville, Ontario, for confidential, personalized and trusted debt consultancy services that will permanently eliminate debt from your life.