Bankruptcy Northwest Territories – Licensed insolvency Trustees
To book a free consultation in Yellowknife, or if you live in a remote location and wish to discuss your situation by telephone, call Toll Free: 1-888-298-6710
Yellowknife, Bankruptcy Northwest Territories Trustees.
Bankruptcy Northwest Territories (NWT) Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Bankruptcy Canada has a list of high quality bankruptcy trustees that are professionals who follow a strict code of ethics.
These bankruptcy trustees can provide a free consultation meeting, and arrange a payment schedule if you require.
Why you can set your mind at ease when dealing with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee:
- NT bankruptcy Trustees are regulated by the government so the fees will be the same no matter which trustee you use;
- Trustee are the most highly trained debt professionals in Canada:
- Most have a university degree and are CPAs;
- All must take and pass a rigorous 3 year bankruptcy and law course;
- The RCMP investigates trustees before they are licensed;
- Ongoing training and courses are mandatory.
Filing bankruptcy in the Northwest Territories is intended to give you a fresh start when you are dealing with an overwhelming debt problem.
You can learn more by meeting with a caring licensed insolvency trustee to learn more about how going bankrupt can help you get your finances back on track.
We will help you explore all of the debt relief options that could work for you.
We have helped many people just like you get a fresh start by going bankrupt, but we can also help with alternatives to bankruptcy like a consumer proposal.