Bankruptcy Northwest Territories (NWT) Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Bankruptcy Canada has a list of high quality bankruptcy trustees that are professionals who follow a strict code of ethics.
These bankruptcy trustees can provide a free consultation meeting, and arrange a payment schedule if you require.
Bankruptcy Northwest Territories – Why you can set your mind at ease when dealing with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee:
- NT bankruptcy Trustees are regulated by the government so the fees will be the same no matter which trustee you use;
- Trustee are the most highly trained debt professionals in Canada:
- Most have a university degree and are CPAs;
- All must take and pass a rigorous 3 year bankruptcy and law course;
- The RCMP investigates trustees before they are licensed;
- Ongoing training and courses are mandatory.