About Us - Bankruptcy Canada
We are members of or an alumnus of the following:
We have received many unsolicited testimonials such as this one:
Thank you for your information. It is always accurate and helpful. This is one of the most useful site I know. I wish all sites were as professional as you are.
Anon, NB Submit your review.
Some of the Special Features and Accomplishments of Bankruptcy Canada:
Secure Website – Our website has been secured in order to protect your data. You can tell it is a safe site by the fact that the site has a padlock icon, which is closed and the URL is https://www.bankruptcycanada.com.Responsive Website Design – In February, 2013 we began converting to a responsive website design. This results in our website being enabled to view well on all devices including large screen TVs, large monitors, laptops, tablets and smart phones. Our site is FAST! – According to Alexa.com our site loads in 1.294 seconds and is faster than 63% of websites. Good Communication with our visitors. – We know that insolvency is a difficult subject. We are promoting good communication by having the following:
- An Evaluation Request, where a trustee will call you with a personal evaluation.
- Having good colour contrast between text and background;
- Meaningful text link descriptions;
- Proper use of headers such as h1, h2 etc;
- Keeping the layout simple and reducing clutter by use of proper semantic structure;
- Using proper punctuation so voice synthesizers will produce cadences and pauses accordingly, making sentences more understandable as they are read aloud;
- Our site’s use of responsive design, which allows the site to be enlarged without loss of fidelity.
We Wrote the Book on Bankruptcy!Our book, the Canadian Insolvency Guide, was first published in 2005 by Self Counsel Press and has been sold in stores across Canada for $12.95. We have updated the book for the new bankruptcy laws and other matters as of May, 2011, and is available online for FREE.
We answer all Email the same day it is received.
Professional Qualifications:The founder of this site, Earl Sands, MBA, CGA, CPA, CIRP, LIT is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who founded a successful trustee firm in Vancouver, BC. The firm grew to include 6 offices and handled the most bankruptcies and proposals of any firm in BC when Mr. Sands sold his firm. He operates one of the best resources on the Internet in regards to bankruptcy in Canada; Bankruptcy Canada.
Get Your Free Consultation With a Licensed Debt Relief Expert Now!
Find out how you can quickly get out of debt by setting up a free consultation with us today.
Find Your Personal Debt Relief Solution
Licensed Insolvency Trustees are here to help. Get a free assessment of your options.