MNP Etobicoke Bankruptcy
Each year, several thousands of Canadians undergo financial strains and look for ways to get help with their debt troubles by filing for bankruptcy.
If you’re looking for a legal solution to help you with your debt issues in the Etobicoke, Ontario area, MNP Etobicoke Bankruptcy services offers a range of options for you.
With courteous and well-informed professionals to help you at every step of the way, you can get help with your debt without letting it take over all other aspects of your life.
MNP Limited Etobicoke, ON Licensed Insolvency Trustee
No matter what situation you’re in, our experts can help you by providing you with the best possible course of action to get you out of your troubles.
Needs based assessment is done of every financial situation so that solutions offered can be tailored to suit your specific need.
As per Canadian bankruptcy laws, 2 main federal legislations govern property matters:
- The Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- The Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act
We’ll help you out with the full process no matter which legislation applies to you.
When should you file for bankruptcy?
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision to make, but if you’re unsure of whether or not you should file for bankruptcy, here are some signs that you definitely should:
- You’ve taken several loans and your loan repayments take up most of your monthly pay cheque;
- You’ve reached a stage where your monthly income is lesser than the minimum debt repayment you have to make combined;
- If you have more than 1 debt repayment to make and fear legal action being taken by your creditors;
- You need to make use of your credit card for daily necessities;
- You face the risk of your credit card being revoked;
- Your creditors have been making phone calls/sending you collection letters;
- Your financial worries are causing stress and affecting your physical and mental well-being.
If any of these sound like you, get in touch with us today and let’s help you out of it.
Etobicoke Ontario M8Z 1J7