No one plans a future that can lead to bankruptcy.
But more and more Canadians are asking themselves this question – “Should I file for bankruptcy?”
MNP Limited Vanderhoof, BC Licensed Insolvency Trustee
According to the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, approximately 100,000 Canadians file for bankruptcy every year.
The government has made bankruptcy is legal way of dealing with debt problems.
When can I file for bankruptcy in Vanderhoof, British Columbia?
You qualify to file for bankruptcy in Vanderhoof if:
- You are a resident of Canada;
- You owe more than $1,000;
- You are unable to pay your bills.
When should I consider bankruptcy in Vanderhoof?
Every bankruptcy case is unique; but some commonalities are reliable indicators you must seek personal bankruptcy help:
- Loss of income – which means you have no money to repay your debts;
- You make your payments; however, the debt is too much to maintain;
- The cost of debt repayment is so high that you don’t have money left for everyday expenses. As a result, you must use your credit card to buy groceries and gas;
- Your financial situation is affecting your health and wellbeing;
- You have reached the borrowing limit, and your bank refuses to provide you with further financial assistance.
MNP Limited Vanderhoof Bankruptcy services
Unsure whether you should consider bankruptcy?
Merely wondering if filing for bankruptcy can be very stressful, let alone the stress of going through the process.
As well as that, there is a lot of stigmas attached to bankruptcy.
But you are not alone.
We, at MNP Limited, Vanderhoof, make bankruptcy filing as easy as possible for the residents of Vanderhoof, British Columbia.
We will answer all your questions and address all your concerns so that you can make the right choice.
Our qualified staff will assess your financial situation and determine if bankruptcy is your best option.
PO Box 410
Vanderhoof BC V0J 3A0