Smythe Insolvency Squamish Bankruptcy
Have you accumulated a huge debt that seems to be taking over all aspects of your life?
Do you wish you could make it go away?
Are you unsure about how to make that happen?
Bankruptcy may just be the right option for you.
Smythe Insolvency Squamish, BC Licensed Insolvency Trustee
In Squamish, British Columbia, you can apply for bankruptcy if you’re a Canadian resident who owes $1000 (minimum) and are struggling to pay your bills.
Additionally, these signs are some indicators that filing for bankruptcy may be the right option for you:
- You’ve experienced a garnishment of your wages
- You’re using your credit card every time you buy daily necessities
- Your bank refuses to aid you financially anymore as you’ve reached the borrowing limit
- You’re being harassed by calls/collection letters from your creditors
- You at risk of your creditors taking legal action against you
- Your financial stress is affecting your overall health
Squamish Debt Relief Experts
As a Licensed Insolvency Trustee with more than 35 years of experience in offering personalised debt solutions to clients, we can assist you no matter what your financial situation is.
We provide small business solutions, financial counselling, help with consumer proposals as well as assistance with filing for personal bankruptcy.
Our experts are guided by the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act of Canada and have the knowledge and experience to aid you with your bankruptcy by:
- Filing the needed documents with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- Informing you of the process to be followed
- Informing you of your duties during the bankruptcy process
- Dealing with your creditors directly on your behalf to put a stop to their phone calls/collection letters
- Protecting you against any legal action that your creditors threaten to take against you
You’re not alone in this.
We’re here to help.
Contact us to book your free consultation and get started today.
Squamish BC V8B 0R2