Nobody enjoys being in debt.
Whether you’re living paycheck to paycheck, robbing Peter to pay Paul, or falling further into debt due to excessive interest rates, your financial problems can take a stranglehold on your life.
However, BankruptcyCanada can connect you to life-changing debt solutions that will finally shine a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
Now is the time to take control forever.
Need Help Reviewing Your Financial Situation?
Contact a Licensed Trustee for a Free Debt Relief Evaluation
The Damaging Impacts of Debt
We all borrow money to purchase homes, cars, or pay off our vacations over a period of months.
However, there’s a big difference between controlled financial planning and spending a lifetime paying compound interest on old debts.
When you fall into the trap of the latter issue, it’s often very difficult to escape, and it can impact your life in many ways.
Some of the negative impacts are:
- Increased stress caused by threatening phone calls from bill collectors.
- Feeling guilty whenever you treat yourself to a takeout meal or night out.
- Feeling guilty for being unable to take the kids away or buy them branded clothes.
- Reduced sense of self-confidence as a person and a parent.
- Declining health due to reduced sleep, increased anxiety, and poor nutrition.
- Increased irritability and arguments with loved ones.
In extreme circumstances, debt can even lead to suicidal thoughts.
In fact, financial problems are one of the leading suicide causes in Canada.
It’s a shocking situation, but truly hits home the need to finally find a solution.
Otherwise, your quality of life will continue to suffer.
Positive Solutions For When Other Ideas Have Failed
If you’ve been in debt for some time, it’s likely that this isn’t the first attempt at attending to the issue.
Sadly, taking on additional credit or using loans haven’t worked.
That’s because they offer a short-term fix rather than any long-term support.
If you want to change your life for the better, it’s imperative to take a look at the bigger picture.
Some tasks can deliver instant benefits and ongoing rewards for life.
Others will require you to take one step back before moving in the right direction once more.
Some of the most telling options include:
- Analyzing your spending to identify which costs can be lost in order to reduce your overheads.
- Prioritizing your repayment plans and setting up automated payments to leave your account on payday.
- Using consolidation services to clear high-interest accounts before paying off the remaining bill.
- Preparing a debt settlement that uses a one-off partial payment in return for clearing the other debts.
- Submitting a consumer proposal to agree a reduced repayment plan over a longer term agreement.
- Filing for bankruptcy to become discharged of unsecured debts and start a fresh new chapter.
The life-changing debt solutions will deliver lasting benefits, but the first major reward is that it removes stress by putting you back in control.
Finding the Right Debt Solution for You
No two individuals are in identical financial situations.
Therefore, it’s imperative to conduct a full audit of your current circumstances in order to identify the best path to financial freedom.
BankruptcyCanada has helped over 100,000 overcome their financial problems, and we can do the same for you.
Take the first steps today by calling (877) 879-4770 now.
Information on Consumer Proposals
Consumer Proposals in Canada – An Alternative to Bankruptcy
What is a Consumer Proposal?
How to Amend a Consumer Proposal
What are the Benefits of a Consumer Proposal?
What are the Steps in a Proposal?
Consumer Proposal Eligibility
What Debts Are Erased in a Consumer Proposal?
Is There Life After a Proposal?
How to File for Bankruptcy
What is Bankruptcy?
How Does Bankruptcy Work?
What is the Cost of Bankruptcy in Canada?
How to Rebuild Credit Following Bankruptcy
Personal Bankruptcy in Canada
What Debts are Erased in Bankruptcy?